Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Operating heavy machinery. Hi Lo experience a must.
- Pulling products from shelves and restocking items to correct places.
- Loading and unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
- Preparing orders for shipment by processing requests and supply orders, pulling materials, packing boxes, placing orders in delivery area.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat.
- Must wear the proper safety equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Good communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Inventory, equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
*This is a union represented position. Drug and alcohol testing and background check is mandatory.