Whether you’re remodeling your bathroom or designing a new home, it is smart to consider all of your options for fixtures in your bathroom. There are different designs for different efficiencies and costs, so see which works best for you. Read on to find out about the different types of shower heads available from Green Art!
Many Different Types of Shower Heads to Choose From
When choosing from the types of shower heads offered to you, you will notice a comprehensive list of different shower heads, including:
- Wall-mounted – the most common and recognizable, also the cheapest option
- Handheld – attached to a hose and wall mount allowing for easy movement when you have kids or pets
- Rainfall – mounted in either the ceiling or wall, depending on water pressure availability
- Low-Pressure – for those who don’t have access to high water pressure, you can install a low-pressure shower head that has different features but works efficiently
- High-Pressure – more of a luxury shower head, some may allow different patterns; not cost-efficient
- Ceiling – mounted in the ceiling, same concept as the rainfall shower head but simplified
- Filtered – shower head with a filter for areas with hard water that has harmful chemicals; filter must be replaced every six months
- Dual – a combination of handheld and rainfall shower heads
- LED – changing colored lights on the shower heads as you run the water
- Panels – the ultimate combination of different kinds of shower heads as well as screens to control temperature and other features
How Do I Choose What’s Best?
Choosing the perfect shower head from all the different types of shower heads available is overwhelming if you haven’t weighed all your options. It’s important to consider what needs have to be met.
If you are looking to keep things simple and cost-efficient, you may be best suited with a wall-mounted or low-pressure shower head. If your idea is to create a luxury bathroom, however, you may invest your money into the complex panels or rainfall shower heads.
Doing your research on the types of shower heads you’re interested in is the best way to not only narrow down what you want, but also help you get the most affordable option.
As accurate as photos and videos on the internet are in presenting a product, there is no comparison to seeing the product in person. Visiting a showroom is the best way to gauge which shower head would look best in your home.
Green Art Plumbing Supply is proud to run three different showrooms, located conveniently in Freeport, Huntington, and Southampton. Request an appointment and check out our products on our website today!